Re: [IP]Heres a Question....

ME asked about loosening the Silhouettes to remove them:

One product I use to loosen the adhesive is called UniSolve, by Smith and
Nephew. It comes in a box of small packets, just like alcohol swabs, works

Prior to that, I used alcohol, but typically didn't like the way it dried
the skin.

Some use Baby Oil - I've tried that, but it didn't work too well for me,
plus I smelled like a baby afterwards ;-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted