Re: [IP] To the members of Insulin Pumpers

On  2 Sep 98 at 22:38, ME wrote:

> Hi Gang.. Well I can see some Immaturity is everywhere you go... I was
> placed on the Pump today.. and using the sils I overcame the Fear of the
> Tree Trunk looking needle.. I will be on Saline solution for a week and
> then its Insulin Time next Wednesday.. I can't wait....  Just wish I
> could Bolus now and forget the shots :)  But.. I'll wait a week....

Welcome to the Collective... Happy Assimilation Day!  Take advantage
of this time to practice, work out any initial problems or what
ever...  next week you'll be fully assimilated and can move on to
more exciting things...  hopefully things like the freedom from the
schedule imposed by the shots and other good things...

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.