Re: [IP] (no subject)

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your reply.

I am on mega-doses of several different drugs -- most of the time they
do a pretty good job of controlling things.

I shouldn't have any problem getting to my appointments.  I am usually
able to drive my car to them.  Because I am disabled, however, my
insurance will pay for a taxi to get me there and back if I am not able
to drive.  I try not to take advantage of this service, but it's good
that it's there as a backup.  I have used it a few times over the years.

> I believe they are all related. When I'm riding the rollercoaster, my
> emotions get all screwed up. And, being upset doesn't lead to good control.
> I'm on mild-anti-depressants myself which help a bit... I think I need to
> increase my dose, though. Please don't miss any of your appointments...
> they will help you. And, keep on posting... it's a good outlet for you.
> Remember, you have a lot of friends here.
> Sam

		We can get information online ...
		but wisdom comes from On High!

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"