Re: [IP] (no subject)

At 03:55 AM 09/02/1998  Sue W wrote:
>List and Michael,
>I appreciate your notes of support and your various viewpoints.
>I didn't mean to be so harsh in my previous post.  I have really been
>suffering bad from my depression the last few days -- currently, I am
>having suicidal ideations (thoughts) and fighting with everything I can
>muster to keep it from going any further.  I am seeing my Psychiatrist
>on Friday (9/4) and hope that he can help me.
>Because of all this stress, my BGs have been bouncing everywhere and I
>have become  a real bitch, I guess.  In the last 24 hours, the lowest BG
>I have been able to obtain was 206 and that was my fasting BG this
>morning.  I have been swinging between hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia
>constantly the last few days.  I am seeing my Endo about this in a
>couple of weeks.  He wants me to have a bunch more blood tests done
>before he sees me unless it becomes an emergency.
>I don't know if the diabetes is feeding the depression or if the
>depression is feeding the diabetes -- it's hard to tell.

I believe they are all related. When I'm riding the rollercoaster, my
emotions get all screwed up. And, being upset doesn't lead to good control.
I'm on mild-anti-depressants myself which help a bit... I think I need to
increase my dose, though. Please don't miss any of your appointments...
they will help you. And, keep on posting... it's a good outlet for you.
Remember, you have a lot of friends here.