Re: [IP] Sore / itchy sites

In a message dated 9/2/98 11:57:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< When I remove the set, the site is a
 big red mark that looks and feels exactly like a mosquito bite. >>

In my experience, this means there is a slight infection at the sight. In most
cases the insulin will not be absorbed properly and lead to high bgs. The
first thing to do is remove the set and re-insert in another place away from
the old site. Personally, I do not like anything but alcohol to prep the site.
Pumping is a live and learn experience. Try different preps. Good Luck, Health
and Happiness, Jeff.  email @ redacted
38 years type 1
15 years pump