Re: [IP] To the members of Insulin Pumpers

Hi Gang.. Well I can see some Immaturity is everywhere you go... I was
placed on the Pump today.. and using the sils I overcame the Fear of the
Tree Trunk looking needle.. I will be on Saline solution for a week and
then its Insulin Time next Wednesday.. I can't wait....  Just wish I
could Bolus now and forget the shots :)  But.. I'll wait a week....