Re: [IP] (no subject)

Hope you're feeling better soon!

When I am feeling down I sometimes inadvertantly cause my bg problems which
then further depress me.  I tend to stop picking known quantities and food
choices, taken well planned boluses, and getting more or less social
interaction and just move around the house exercise than usual.  Is there
anyone (including your doctors) who would be able to help you work out a
schedule to stay on track and who could help you stay on it in a way you
find supportive?  Or, are there supportive things we could do online to