[IP] OP Site 3000 Question

I have a 3 year old who pumps and is very active. He uses Silohettes. I spent
the first month experimenting with different tapes.  I finally found a method
that is almost fool proof.  My son swims 3 times a day and it stays in place
real well.  I wash his skin with antibacterial soap, apply Cleocin an
antibiotic solution then I apply a product called Mastisol which makes tape
stick.  After this dries I insert the Silohette then take the IV 3000 fold in
fourths, cut off corner ( so there is a hole in the middle), then put
directlly over the set.  It is neat and clean and stays put!  We tried
inserting over the IV 3000, that is the only time my son has had an infection.
Hope this helps.

Kathy S.