Re: [IP] (no subject)

Sue W wrote:
> << There have been some gripes about the length the
> 'trailer' automatically added by your email program to your outgoing
> mail. Some of the 'digest' members really object to all the
> superfulous lines that get added to each digest by such things. Would
> you mind shortening it a little?>>

Don't leave this list because of an unhappy few.  There is much to learn
here, and when you do get your pump, it can be a place to turn when
there seems to be no other place.

As for those who griped...these are probably the same people who leave
three word messages that are personal answers to comments.  THIS
irritates the livin' tar outta me! In my opinion, all comments and posts
made to this forum should be pertinant...NOT "I agree with Sally."

I can't believe how many times I see this.  Heck...I've probably done it
myself in the past.

Bottom line...those who gripe about online manners had better be sure
they are not sitting in front of glass monitors!

Stay with it, kiddo!

Mike Maturen