[IP] Sore / itchy sites

Hi everyone,

My first couple weeks on the pump were great!  The bg's were down, my
sugar cravings were down.  But I've begun having site problems and my
sugars are back up.  The sites itch most of the time and boluses sometimes
sting (not in muscle, i am certain).  When I remove the set, the site is a
big red mark that looks and feels exactly like a mosquito bite.  I have
been using skin prep by smith and newphew to cleanse the site.  any ideas
on something better to use, or on what the problem could be?

thank you!

Ann Arbor, Michigan

I didn't do my math homework because... I have a solar powered calculator and
it was cloudy.