[IP] Re: Jennifer Lambert

This group is collectively more educated on diabetes and pump use than any
doctor or educational organization I have come across. Many of us have been on
this list for a while and have worked out the daily challenges of pump use.
Many of us are friends and fair bit of chat has developed.

I challenge you to ASK A QUESTION that someone here can't answer or provide
you with guidance. You will find many of the basics in the FAQ or other areas
of the web site. We welcome your input and welcome your topics or questions. -