[IP] To the Collective

I'd like to lead a round of applause, cheers and general merriment
for our list administration team.  They are the best of the
volunteers, working to keep things going and generally
underappreciated.  I'm on  several other lists, and this one is the
best in content, civility and operations.  I think it may be that
people here are generally smarter, more civilized and share more
common experiences, or it may just be that our common goal of better
bg management just gives us a little bit more of a bond than many

Whatever the reason, I look forward to reading the posts here and am
happy that I can sometimes contribute something.

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.