Re: [IP] To the members of Insulin Pumpers

Many Applauds to Bob, Beth, Brad, Becky, Kasey, George, Michael, Mary Jean and Sam
 To all of you who work so hard to keep this wonderful list going so well!   We all gain much information, insight and support here.  As in any group, there will always be a mini world of society, mostly good, with a small few making waves.  And as in any world/group the majority of us gain value from its existence.
We thank you dear Administration Team and appreciate all you do!!!

Bonnie Richardson
COLSA, 256.922.1512, x1805