No Subject

From: email @ redacted (David Zakary)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Nothing Like Intelligent Writing...

> if i want to reply a lot i will so

I'm not going to waste a lot of time on this - but - when I made my comments about
people replying to the list and repeating a large chunk of the list I had several

1) We don't need to read and re-read previous posts
2) We don't need to download large emails over and over again. It wastes time and
makes it harder to find the new information in a new posting to the list.
3) I was hoping that the level of intelligence on this list - which I consider a
valuable resource as a new pumper - would be high (and generally, it is)
4) Comments like this really piss me off - we don't need this. This list is for the
exchange of information about diabetes, pumps and RELATED subjects. I know we'll
occassionally get off topic - so be it. But hey, lets keep it civil folks. I'm sure
that we all get enough email on a given day - I know I don't have the time to waste
on crap like this.

So after all that, Michael Gendreau <email @ redacted>, bite me and get a life.

I apologize to the list for having to write this email - I'm only trying to help.

End of rant. End of topic. Lets get back to what's really important - not calling
each other names and acting childish.

Sharpei diem. -- Sieze the Wrinkle Dog.

At first, I was opposed to the so-called satellite mind-control transmissions.

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
David Zakary                            Bowne Internet Solutions
Interactive Design                      21 St. Clair Ave. East
mailto:email @ redacted           Toronto, Ontario
416-960-8400 x 319                      M4T 1L9