No Subject

From: "Nancy Morgan" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Nancy Morgan <email @ redacted>

Nancy Morgan <email @ redacted>

Jenna Bowen is a 9 year old Type I diabetic diagnosed February 1998.
She is beginning pump therapy with the Disetronic H-Tron Plus using
Humalog insulin. She's interested in communicating with other kids, and
I'm interested in communicating with other parents.  I'm especially
looking for kids who are involved in sports (Jenna is in gymnastics) who
can give advise on pump management during and after exercise