Re: [IP] Op Site IV 3000 question

Some people like to leave the old cannula in for a few hours after changing
sets, with the idea that they will get what little insulin thats left in the
old cannula.  I had a problem with this my self when first going on the pump,
May 14, 98.  It really seemed to help with my high BS after changing the set.
You might want to give it a try.  I insert the cannula directly through the IV
3000 and put the other one with the hole in it over that.  No more redness
from the plastic being directly on my skin.  I have learned all this valuable
information from this group.  They are a wealth of knowledge.  Hope this