No Subject

Can someone please tell me that this is all a joke? I have no idea what is
going on here and almost everything I read has nothing to do with helpful
information for pump-users. It mostly contains apologies or hurt feelings or
ranting and raving from a few people. Please someone tell me if I am in the
wrong place or if they know of any helpful links for insulin pump wearers to
get some real information. I can't take this Digest and I have tried to
unsubscribe as I am uninterested in the text I have found in this message
board.  If anyone knows of a site where people discuss the insulin pump or
if anyone can please tell me how to get off of the mailing list, please