Re: [IP] Insulins

To add to Jenny's point,

I've used more velosulin than R over the years but when I have used R I
consistently see more site problems -- a bit like the humalog problems people
report, but also hypertrophy.   Velosulin doesn't cause the itching R causes
either and it feels smoother.  I don't know the scientific reason for this --
velosulin came out while I was still in high school and 15 years later I
don't really remember all the whys and hows, I do know that if I try to use
up a bottle of R bought in an emergency, I see more of these problems.  Of
course, this may not be true for everyone.