[IP] Exercise & Increased BG levels

I have had a strange past two days.  Yesterday I changed my pump site and I
was having some low blood sugars all day.  It was also very, very hot outside
and I wonder if that was playing a part in it.  This morning I woke up with a
fasting of 124 which is on the high side for me, I am usually in the 80's.  I
didn't worry about it much because I was getting ready to ride my lifecycle.
I rode for 40 minutes at an average of 16 to 18 mph and I felt great while
riding.  I checked my bg after the ride and I was 189 !!!!  Now where did that
come from?  I exercise at least 6 days a week and it usually lowers my blood
sugar.  I took a high blood sugar bolus along with my breakfast bolus and I am
back to normal with a 80 pre-lunch and 94 after lunch.  Any ideas anyone?