[IP] Having a Bad Day

I think the key here would be "everybody just chill".  I receive the digest and it does not bother me (I may be in the minority I don't know).  I just go off line to read the digests and then like today come back on to respond.  Keep writing Sue you have made me smile and made my day more than once.  Also try and remember Michael is just doing his job as unpleasant as it may be some times.
Leslie, who has probably ticked off a few herself just now.