[IP] Signature line

Sue -

I don't know who complained.... I get the digest and enjoy your signature
line and after reading it a few times I just scroll past.  But I don't
understand all the ramifications of such things.

Before I would complain about anything, I would feel it appropriate to
contact Michael to determine if there was already a policy concerning the
nature of my complaint.   And I would want a general announcement, because
the rules, absent extenuating circumstances should apply to everyone.

You do have friends here.  I hope you'll stay!

Diane Massey