Re: [IP] Re: a very bad day....

In a message dated 9/1/98 8:00:23 AM EST, email @ redacted writes:

> As a digest subscriber my biggest complaint about the list is when people
> just hit 'reply' and resend the entire digest back.

I agree. The instructions from Michael or anyone else are not meant as an
insult or derogatory. It is a necessary aid in making our list easy to use by
all members. In my program (YMMV) you can highlight certain text then hit
reply. I do not understand the reference to the HTML, so if I'm using it maybe
someone can teach me another way.

Sue, you are a welcome member here as is each person with differing views.
Heaven for bid, I don't agree with all of Sara's ranting about Doctors but I
have learned a great deal from those rants. I now approach my doctors with a
little more question. Thanks, for your input Sara. - Katie