Re: [IP] Time with Friends

My prayers and best wishes go out to you.  I, like you, thank Glenn for
getting this group started back on AOL with Pumpers Ink.  I feel very attached
to this group of people.  Though I don't write often, I think of you a lot,
Rodney.  Waiting on SS is horrible.  The bureaucracy could care less what
people are going through.  Did your doctors give you any suggestions for their

I too am going to have to find new doctors because I will be moving later this
fall.  I don't look forward to this.  It's a pain!

You have the best attitude!  It's what has kept you going, I'm sure.  Best