Re: [IP] (no subject)

I'm sorry you are feeling depressed and having a bad day.  I truly feel that
Michael wasn't aiming any critizism at you but being in the mood you were in
didn't help.  Nobody on this list is any better than anyone else and we are
all here to learn and help each other in any way we can, whether or not you
have a pump.

You have friends here and in a way we are like a family.  There are times we
don't get along and members will have arguments.  There are times when someone
is really hurting and we reach out with support.  We have questions and they
get answered.  I think most families act like this when you look at it.

I hope you feel better soon and I am here to support you.