Re: [IP] non-techi instructions for retrieving info file

I did that Michael and didn't receive anything. I did it at 6:30 this morning
and it is 4 pm now. What do I put in the subject section? For us with AOL,
you have to have a subject.
When I was talking about basal rates and checking them, in my last letter, I
was talking about "ZAXDADDY" I think he needs to recheck his basal rates just
like you said Lily has done. I do that too from time to time when it seems my
carb to insulin ratio changes so much.
Thanks!
Karla