[IP] NEW MAIL LIST SERVER WORKING ( I hope )

Hi Everyone,

I believe the new mail list server is now ready.  There are several
new features for retrieving archival data that you should be aware
of.  I will not go into great detail but would ask each of you to
retrieve a copy of the

information file ......and
introductory file

from the mail server ... instructions follow.

 You are all subscribed to the list !
 to send e-mail to the list use this address:

 ===> email @ redacted

go ahead!!  try it.

PLEASE SEND COMMENTS BY PRIVATE E-MAIL
so we don't clutter up the list with off subject material.

 ===> email @ redacted

Anyway,........  the digests of previous messages will be collected
automatically and distributed to you periodically as they are
created.  Prior to this, Glenn compiled them laboriously by hand.
Prior digest volumes can be retrieved from the mail list server and
in the not to distant future, be browsed on the web site (by members
only).  All the previous volumes that Glenn has put together are on
the mail server now (or will be by Mon or Tue of next week).

Also, new member profiles will be distributed automatically to all
current members, as the member joins the list, and may be retrieved
from the list server by current members at any time.  All the current
profiles are now on the mail server.

Remember, this is a closed list and access to everything except the
initial INFORMATION file is limited to list members.

 FOR THE DETAILED  instructions on accessing the list and it's
new features, do the following:

To retrieve a copy of the INFORMATION file for Insulin-Pumpers
 (this is a publically accessible document)

     Send the command in the body of a message:
info
end
     To the address: email @ redacted

PLEASE, everybody do this.
Your comments and suggestions on this document will be
appreciated..
- ---------------------------------
To retrieve a copy of the INTRODUCTION to Insulin-Pumpers
(this is the instructions, you NEED this, please save it)

     Send the command in the body of a message:
intro
end
     To the address: email @ redacted

EVERYBODY MUST DO THIS !
Your comments and suggestions on this document will also be
appreciated.

The home page has been updated to include a mail list subscription
form, but I will not advertise the web page until it is more complete
and all of you have had a chance to browse it and make comments and
suggestions (which I really want you to send to me! Pretty Please)

Best Regards,
email @ redacted