Re: [IP] strawberry effect on blood sugar levels

 Hmm, that's new - to be honest there are a few things that the dieticians claim
to be low GI however would raise my BG values fairly. Would that mean I am
allergic to all those food item?
 On 13 Oct 2020, at 1:14 am, Liliana Wells
<gmail.com<mailto:lawells53_<a>@no-reply.insulin-pumpers.org
target=_blank>lawells53_gmail.com<http://gmail.com>@no-reply.insulin-pumpers.org>
wrote:

I was once told that I am allergic to strawberries.  Would that be possible
for you and that causes your BG to spike?

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 8:26 AM Rupesh Patel <
 patel.rupesh_outlook.com<http://outlook.com>@no-reply.insulin-pumpers.org>
wrote:

   Hi friends,

  I wanted to see if anyone in this group has seen their BG levels shoot up

 heavily after eating strawberries?

  Unfortunately, I have seen this happen to me a few times after eating

 just 2-3

 strawberries. And the strange part is that strawberry has been mentioned

 as a

 low GI food everywhere p

 Thanks,

 Rupesh