[IP] Switching Pumps

I'm switching pumps from the Medtronic MiniMed 670 to the new T:slim X2.
I've been with MiniMed for 20 years, with the exception of a short run with
OmniPod.  Would welcome any comments, suggestions, warnings or advice that
might help me with the transition.  I have a Dexcom G6 which my Medicare
Advantage plan covers, and while they cover the Medtronic pump, they don't
cover their CGM sensors.  T:slim works with Dexcom, and is also covered by
my plan.  Seems like a better, more efficient fit.  Thanx for any help!  All
the best.