[IP] Tandem X2 - Quick Bolus question

I don't like having to read the alerts but don't you think that you want to
read the message to see that the pump is out of insulin or that there is a
blockage?

I'm on my forth pump with the quick bolus, I found that the quick bolus
function is equal in ease to use.  Yes it slightly different then my easiest
to use as my Cozmo pump.

One question, why would anyone try to hide the fact that they use an insulin
pump?