I had to call Tandem about the quick bolus.  As many times as I read the
manual and then tried to do the same on the pump, it just didn't work.   My
Animas pump was so easy and based on the sound, I could do a quick bolus
without even looking at it.  But I gave up trying to do a quick bolus with
the Tandem.   To me it much too complicated to make it work correctly.

Shirley, diagnosed age 5, 1954; T1D 66 years
Tandem t:slim X2