[IP] Question on Medicare, Dexcom G5, and pump supplies

Thanks for your replies here.B  Guess I am living on a different island.

About a year ago supplying a 30 day record of BG fingersticks became a
requirement for me to get my pump supplies through Medicare.B  I was surprised
because I don't get strips through Medicare, but it was a new requirement.B
The BG record must be signed by my endo and sent to ADS, who I use for pump
supplies.B  I was already required to get an A1C and have it sent to ADS by my
endo in advance of my next pump supply order.

Since my endo wants BG readings about 8 times a day, I have kept records, and
made spreadsheets for her for a long time.

I don't yet know what getting Dexcom G5 and supplies through Medicare will
require - still in startup process. But now I wonder if the A1C requirement
will be duplicated and if so, will the same A1C work for both.B  Always a new
wrinkle to think about.

MaryleDexcom G4 and Tandem X2 sans G5 integrationB