From: "nieleholt aol com" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 4:42:11 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1294 bThe issue is not FDA
approvalb

George, you are absolutely right!

Right now and fairly recently we have new types in the FDA that are approving
devices for us much faster than before.
Over the years I have used Medtronic and do not hate their pumps.
They have so much power and money that they control our tools, as diabetics in
the US. This I hate! When I was on subq insulin I felt that the tools
available
to us were a joke, certainly life saving but not able to allow us healthy
control.
Thank God for Europe where it is more supportive of better tools for us.
Hopefully it will stay that way. Seems like money always prevails.
Hopefully, things will change for us soon!
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)