 Maybe "we" as consumers,should invent a luer lock adapter thing. ... I would,
but I am not an engineer and I am about the least entrepeneurial person on the
planet.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mike Delano" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:44:54 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1290

I donbt know but will have to deal with this Tandem change soon. I have used
the Quick Set for past 15 years and quite frustrated with Tandem for their
change away from Luer lock connectors. I wish they would give us the option to
remain with the Luer, etc. I have been at this Type 1 management thing for 61
years and quite frustrated with the current direction of the insulin pump
industry.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone