 I donbt know but will have to deal with this Tandem change soon. I have used
the Quick Set for past 15 years and quite frustrated with Tandem for their
change away from Luer lock connectors. I wish they would give us the option to
remain with the Luer, etc. I have been at this Type 1 management thing for 61
years and quite frustrated with the current direction of the insulin pump
industry.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone