Re: [IP] Medtronic 670G

Omnipod also has all of the standard pump features (temp basals, extended
boluses, etc.), but the reservoir is only 200 units with a minimum fill of 85
units -- so it's more suitable for those who need smaller quantities or who
are willing to change sites every 2 days.   I love tubeless and I only use
about 20-25 units a day, so I couldn't be happier.   Hopefully Medicare will
come out of the dark ages and approve pods before I'm eligible in 5 years.
And hopefully Medicare will still be around then . . .

Melody