[IP] Re: Insulinpumpers reply

Vern, I have found the same objections surrounding Medtronic since I starting
using the 507 pump in the late 90s. Since then when a new pump was in order I
talked to the sales people from each of the manufacturers and found each time
that Medtronics topped all on the dishonesty meter. A few years ago I visited
their headquarters in Minneapolis. The extravagance was surprising as well as
the degree of reverence given to past and current leaders.  Do you remember
when they tried to market their own infusion set?        Peter