Re: [IP] Also wondering which new Pump?

 Some on another forum are discussing Medicare, and what they will do for Animas
patients at that 2019 deadline. In other words, if there are no more cartridges
available, will they help patients into a new pump at that time? I'm wondering
if they will still be making pumps for non-cgm users?
 Still considering placing the pod system in my house, for trial. It seems to be
a very good deal.