Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1292 response to Vern Catron re: Medtronic.

Thank you for Sharing, Linda.  I looked up your Profile just to know you a
little better but what you have shared in this Post is just Fantastic.
Some of the "early" people on Insulin-Pumpers recall the Model 2007 which
received the CE Mark in 2000 and approval for the higher concentration
insulin in 2003.  We hadn't really heard much about this pump on I-P, just
not that many people that were approved for the study for it and I guess
most were just cut off. Glad to hear your experience with it.  What do you
use for CGM?  And the Link you posted, was it supposed to be
http://theiipump.com/  ?   Tell us MORE.  The Intraperitoneal Infusion must
me awesome!!

--
George