Re: [IP] Also wondering which new Pump?

I am also on Medicare with the Kaiser Medicare advantage plan here in
the NW. The warranty on my Animas Ping ran out last May. I had already
decided my next pump will be a Tandem. There is no way I will consider a
Medtronic pump, I had such bad experiences with their sales rep when I
was initially looking at pumps in 2007. All he did was tell me what was
wrong the other pumps not what was right with his pump. Unfortunately
Kaiser tells me that unless there is something wrong with my Ping I
can't get another pump until May 2018 at the 5 year mark.B  It probably
just needs a scratch, we shall see.

So yes, Becky I think you will regret working with Medtronic.

Annabella