From: Michael/Becky LaSpina
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 12:24 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Also wondering which new Pump?

So...my Animas PING is out of warranty in January 2018.  I am on Medicare
Part A and Part B with the Senior Advantage Kaiser plan.  So...when I look
at the Tandem Pump page on acquiring their pump; site states they do not
work with Kaiser or Medicare on Animas warranty? This is how I read the
site.  I do know Kaiser offers both 630g from Medtronic (which my CDE is
pushing) as well as Tandem.

Wondering what issues cause IP members to NOT want to work with Medtronic?

I became a member of IP back in 1998 and began with the MiniMed 507c but
after six years went with Animas and have been happy ever after...until
now.

Will I regret working with Medtronic?
Becky LaSpina
Type I since 1957