[IP] Re: (IP) Re: Pam Brown - Another Part B insulin question

"there are actually some
federal rights you have to get a supplement policy later without considering
your health (called guaranteed issue rights) even if you have an Advantage
plan. At least some of these rights might pertain to people with Cost plans
too, I'm not sure."
Pam- I have read some things that might indicate that is true. Need to ask
more questions, that's for sure! I have definitely seen that I can return to
traditional Medicare, but IMO that doesn't mean that I have the right to get
Supplemental coverage. Or maybe it does?
The fact that I have one Cost plan covering CGMS is fantastic although it
looks as though pump supplies and test strips will be more expensive. I expect
to have the preliminary math comparisons of a couple plans finished in a few
days. That will certainly make my options clearer.