Re: [IP] few people of "color" in artificial pancreas studies

 Ibve spent my career close to clinical research. This is most assuredly not a
myth. Many factors, including ethnicity, may impact pharmacokinetic and
pharmacodynamic drug activity. It depends on the drug, conditions of use being
investigated, and other factors of course, and in many, many, many instances
such deferences would have no impact whatsoever. But the FDA needs data to write
properly all sections of prescription drug labeling, including the use in
certain sub-populations sections.

Buster in MD