[IP] In response to Signe

Signe b I too am on the pod plus Dex (through my I-phone).

 Some may shudder, but I re-use insulin from expired or alarmed pods all the
time.

I carry a syringe and just suck it out and use it to fill up the next pod.

 At a minimum you donbt need to carry a vial in case youbre out and a pod
alarms. Just carry a syringe, and suck out enough to save a dinner evening out.

Buster in MD

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > I used to get 3 bottles of insulin per month (Apidra.) That was every 30
days.
> When I switched to Novolog, Rite Aid started giving me fewer vials (I.e., 3
 > vials every 50 days.) I complained to my endo that, with site failures, etc.,
 > was afraid I might run out of insulin. So she wrote a new prescription and
said
 > I used 60 units per day. (That's twice what I use.) Now the pharmacy has
given
 > me 5 vials for 3 months. I asked why. Seems Medco audits the pharmacy, so
they
> literally measure out those units and don't let you exceed them. This has me
 > frightened. Recently I switched from the MM 530G to the OmniPod plus DexCom.
So