[IP] for Cassie Schmitz

 Welcome, Cassie! I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 1972, and also have no
complications so far. May I ask how you believe you have avoided them? I am
wondering if you were taught to weigh your food with a gram scale when first
diagnosed, etc. We're you ever on a once-a day Ultralente regime? I started with
pork NPH and Regular mixed in a syringe before breakfast and dinner, at the time
of diagnosis.

Signe (in NJ)

Sent from my iPad