From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of James S Durr
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:05 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] FreeStyle Sensors

 Because my insurance no longer pays for DEXCOM sensors, I decided to try
FreeStyle sensors. My package from Amazon contained one sensor and I thought
I had inserted it correctly but it didn't work. I sent the stuff back to
Amazon and they returned the package saying I had to deal with ozbargain. I
joined them but haven't heard a thing yet. The website for FreeStyle is no
help. I guess I would like to give FreeStyle a try but I can't find a place
to order more sensors. Does anyone know?
Thanks...

James S Durr
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)