[IP] FreeStyle Sensors

 Because my insurance no longer pays for DEXCOM sensors, I decided to try
FreeStyle sensors. My package from Amazon contained one sensor and I thought I
had inserted it correctly but it didn't work. I sent the stuff back to Amazon
and they returned the package saying I had to deal with ozbargain. I joined them
but haven't heard a thing yet. The website for FreeStyle is no help. I guess I
would like to give FreeStyle a try but I can't find a place to order more
sensors. Does anyone know?
Thanks...

James S Durr