Re: [IP] Re: (IP) Medicare and Obamacare

ExcellentB information, Pam.B  People might additionally check out
Medicare,gov "The Affordable Care Act verses Medicare",

De Mink, with Type I Diabetes for over 46 years, is still writing about
diabetes with a sense of humor- not the diabetes,

     On Friday, October 30, 2015 11:15 PM, Pam Brown