Re: [IP] RE: (IP) over the counter insulin

 I just hate the schedule of the R action -I wouldn't got back to it if I could
avoid it.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Pam Brown" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 8:17:00 PM
Subject: [IP] RE: (IP) over the counter insulin

The same thing happened to me once when I was visiting my mom in LA. I went
to Rite Aid and bought Humalin R with no prescription for about $30. That
was 10 years ago. And when you enter your drugs to search for Medicare Part
D plans on medicare.gov it shows Humalin and Novalin as OTC because they
don't require a prescription. Pam

<About 5 years ago I was out of town and ran out of my novolog.
I went to a Walmart in southern California and bought regular insulin over
the
counter with no prescription.>
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)