[IP] Tslim Dexcom discussion vs Minimed

Mikki Lee Weaver said:

>There are features that the Tslim has that MiniMed pumps don't have
>like if have a square wave bolus going and you want to take more insulin,
>like you ate more or miscalculated, you don't have to stop the sw and
>reprogram something new or stop to take a bolus then start the sw again.
>The Tslim you can take a bolus ontop of the sw that is going on.

I'm confused - I have a 530G.  If I have a square wave or dual wave
bolus and I need to do a regular bolus, I just push bolus, Act, then
Act again when it tells me how the square wave bolus is progressing,
and then I can do a manual bolus or use the bolus wizard to
calculate my regular bolus.

Padma Bending
dx'ed 2/2001   Type 2
530G with Enlite