Re: [IP] Over the counter insulin

 I am born Canadian but live in the US now. I am proud that my fellow countrymen
were the ones who developed our miracle "cure" and to this day, it still is the
only golden liquid that keeps us alive.
 I would love to add that I was diagnosed T1 (older bro and sis were already) on
January 11, 1972 - 50 years, to the day, after the first human being was
injected with the Banting miracle drug. The patient's name ... Leonard Thompson.
Think of him every diaversary I live through.

... Liisa